Someone's watching
There was this little girl sitting by herself in the park. Everyone
passed by her and never stopped to see why she looked so sad.Dressed
in a worn pink dress, barefoot and dirty, the girl just sat and
watched the people go by. She never tried to speak; she never said a
word. Many people passed, but no one would stop. The next day I
decided to go back to the park curiosity to see if the little girl
would still be there. Yes, she was there, right in the very spot as
she was yesterday, and still with the sad look in her eyes.
Today I was to make my own move and walk over to the little girl.For
as we all know, a park full of strange people is not a place for young
children to play alone. As I got closer I could see the back of the
little girl's dress was obscenely shaped. I figured that was the
reason people just passed by and made no effort to help. Deformities
are a low blow to our society and, heaven forbid, if you make a step
toward assisting someone who is different. As I got even closer, the
little girl lowered her eyes slightly to avoid my intent stare. As I
approached her, I could see the obscene shape of her back more
clearly. She was grotesquely shaped in a humped-over form. I smiled to
let her know it was okay, I was there to help, to talk. I sat down
beside her and opened with a simple hello. The little girl acted
shocked and stammered a "hi," after a long stare into my eyes. I
smiled and she shyly smiled back. We talked until darknessfell and the
park was completely empty.

I asked the girl why she was so sad. The little girl looked at me and
with a sad face said, "Because I'm different." I immediately said,
"That you are!" and smiled. The little girl acted even sadder and
said, "I know." Little girl," I said, "you remind me of an angel,
sweet and innocent." She looked at me & smiled. Slowly she got to her
feet and said, "Really?" "Yes, you're like a little guardian angel
sent to watch over all those people walking by." She nodded her head
yes and smiled. With that she spread her wings and said, "I am. I'm
your guardian angel,"with a twinkle in her eye. I was speechless, sure
I was seeing things. She said, "For once you thought of someone other
than yourself.My job here is done."
I got to my feet and said, "Wait, So why did no one stop to help an
angel?" She looked at me and smiled, "You're the only one that could
see me," and then she was gone. And with that, my life was changed
dramatically.

So, when you think you're all you have, remember, your angel is always
watching over you. Every one of your friends is an angel in their own
way. The value of a friend is measured in the heart.

May the Lord bless you and may angels watch over and guard you and
your family!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment







 

Gusto mo ng PINOY JOKES at mga swabeng PAMATAY NA BANAT at PICK UP LINES??Click mo to